background

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Breast Cancer Fund Raiser


My sweet sister Chandra has been tragically diagnosed with Breast Cancer last week. I was a terrible day. She has been so brave, and still has a smile on her face a lot of the time. I know this year will be so hard for her, but I plan to be there for her as much as possible. She has always been someone to look up to, and I am so lucky to have her as a sister. She has always been there for everyone who needs help with anything. She is such a good mom. This is a good opportunity for others to give back to her. I am doing a fund raiser for her, to hopefully raise enough money for her to help with the high costs of Breast Cancer treatment and recovery. All donations will be muchly appreciated.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive